Ferrari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ferrari

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Ferrari story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
abyPREDATOR
Admin
Admin
abyPREDATOR

My Ferrari story Empty
PostSubject: My Ferrari story   My Ferrari story Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:46 pm

Hi . My name is Albert , but all my friends call me Aby cause that's the way I use to pronounce my name when I was litle . I am from Romania , I'm 15 years old and I am a Ferrari fan since 2001 , when I started watching Formula 1 . I started watching because my dad did it to . He use to be a Juan Pablo Montoya fan ...

My first favourite pilot was Michael Schumacher . I remember he was in his best period then . Because of him Formula 1 became one of my biggest passions .

Actually , my favourite driver is Kimi Raikkonen , because I see in him another version of Michael Schumacher . He is very talented and he impressed me last year when he won the world title . I hope he will do it again this year , cause he has a great car and a great team behind : Scuderia Ferrari !!!
Back to top Go down
https://ferrari.forumotion.com

My Ferrari story
Page 1 of 1