Ferrari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ferrari

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SURPRISE : Fernando Alonso at Ferrari ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
abyPREDATOR
Admin
Admin
abyPREDATOR

SURPRISE : Fernando Alonso at Ferrari ? Empty
PostSubject: SURPRISE : Fernando Alonso at Ferrari ?   SURPRISE : Fernando Alonso at Ferrari ? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:01 am

The ex world champion Fernando Alonso , said that he would leave the Renault F1 team at the end of the seson , for Ferrari . After he leaved McLaren Mercedes for Renault , Alonso said in the Spanish press that the next challenge for him could be Ferrari : "I came back to Renault because I won two world titles with them , in 2005 and 2006 and I thought I will be able to do it again this year , but it seems that the car it's not good enough . Even I signed with Renault for two years , there is a clause in my contract that allows me to leave the team if I don't win the world title this year and I really have to find a better car . It's obviously that Ferrari has the best car and the best team right now ."

If Alonso will come to Ferrari next season , he will replace Felipe Massa , witch is not so appreciated by the team bosses right now .

Apparently , the Scuderia Ferrari's officials said that it would be very hard to have in their team to drivers like Kimi Raikkonen and Fernando Alonso and the best combination for a successful F1 team is the one with a big pilot and another who sustain him into getting the worl title , how SchumacherBarichello and did in the past .

Last edited by abyPREDATOR on Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ferrari.forumotion.com
pinturicchio
Admin
Admin
pinturicchio

PostSubject: Re: SURPRISE : Fernando Alonso at Ferrari ?   SURPRISE : Fernando Alonso at Ferrari ? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 5:38 am

No way !!! This would be the only thing that could make me dislike Ferrari from now...Alonso should stay at renault or go to whatever team he wants, except Ferrari !!
Back to top Go down
abyPREDATOR
Admin
Admin
abyPREDATOR

PostSubject: Re: SURPRISE : Fernando Alonso at Ferrari ?   SURPRISE : Fernando Alonso at Ferrari ? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 5:41 am

pinturicchio wrote:
No way !!! This would be the only thing that could make me dislike Ferrari from now...Alonso should stay at renault or go to whatever team he wants, except Ferrari !!

I think in the same way . As a big Kimi Raikkonen fan , I really dislike Fernando and I hope he will never come to Ferrari !!! Anyway , yesterday when I was whatching the Spain GP qualifications , the commentator said that another possible destination for Alonso is Toyota ...I hope he'll go there ...
Back to top Go down
https://ferrari.forumotion.com
pinturicchio
Admin
Admin
pinturicchio

PostSubject: Re: SURPRISE : Fernando Alonso at Ferrari ?   SURPRISE : Fernando Alonso at Ferrari ? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 5:50 am

Toyota is very good for him Very Happy like pilot like car alien lol!
Back to top Go down
jkwaggener

jkwaggener

PostSubject: Re: SURPRISE : Fernando Alonso at Ferrari ?   SURPRISE : Fernando Alonso at Ferrari ? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:59 am

Alfonso in a Ferrari Shocked Shocked

Like Luca said, I hope highly unlikely!
Back to top Go down
https://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v286/jkwaggener/
SLIPPERYandWET

SLIPPERYandWET

PostSubject: Re: SURPRISE : Fernando Alonso at Ferrari ?   SURPRISE : Fernando Alonso at Ferrari ? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:20 pm

Alonso in a Ferrari is a BIG NO for me as well. The guy was going to cheat with Cochran and De la Rosa last year and they were caught out. I don't doubt his ability as a driver but in my opinion he doesn't deserve to ever drive one of our cars or be part of our team in any way. I also think Ferrari is quite content with having Raikkonen leading the Ferrari charge and Massa backing him up and they know that you can lose a championship if they have 2 drivers that are too competitive within the team like what happened at Mclaren last year. Basicaly, Ferrari doesn't need Alosno and I guess about 80% of the tifosi fans doesn't want him in our team either. If the Ferrari management feel the need to change any of our drivers they should go all out to get Kubica. He is the man for me and in a Ferrari I think he will be devastatingly fast Wink

As for Alonso... something tells me he is off to Honda at the end of the year Suspect
Back to top Go down
dragos99

dragos99

PostSubject: Re: SURPRISE : Fernando Alonso at Ferrari ?   SURPRISE : Fernando Alonso at Ferrari ? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:02 am

No Way!!! Razz Alonso won't sign with Ferrari for nothing in this world..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SURPRISE : Fernando Alonso at Ferrari ?   SURPRISE : Fernando Alonso at Ferrari ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SURPRISE : Fernando Alonso at Ferrari ?
Page 1 of 1